Skip to content
- Graduate and Undergraduate students across the globe are eligible to Participate in Meraki
- Tem size can vary from an Individual participant to a maximum of 5 members, one student member is compulsory
- Team member(s) must be the intellectual owners of the plan; or must have a letter from the intellectual owner(s) consenting for the exploitation of the plan.
Eligible Business Ideas:
- Teams will create a business plan describing a business idea that is wholly original and based on the independent thinking of the team.
- The idea can be for a product, services or a social venture.
- The Judges focus on the sustainability of the business in the specific context.
Refer to the “Judging Criteria ” for more details.