- There is no restriction on any individual to participate. Anyone, from students to working professionals across the world, can participate.
- include at least one current student founders or management team members, and at least one is a current graduate degree-seeking student
- Are from a college or university anywhere in the world.
- Are seeking funding or capital
- have a potentially viable investment opportunity
- Tem size can vary from an Individual participant to a maximum of 4 members.
- Team member(s) must be the intellectual owners of the plan; or must have a letter from the intellectual owner(s) consenting for the exploitation of the plan.
Eligible Business Ideas:
- Teams will create a business plan describing a business idea that is wholly original and based on the independent thinking of the team.
- The idea can be for a product, services or a social venture.
- The B-plan should solve a critical social and/or environmental problem in an innovative and transformational way.
- The mission and practices of the venture must focus on quantifiable return
- The venture must be for-profit and financially viable; non-profit entries will not be accepted.
- The Judges focus on the sustainability of the business in the specific context.
Refer to the “Judging Criteria ” for more details.